You might have seen that currently, we’re growing our team. So, while we go on the hunt for the perfect Account Manager to join this nutty bunch, we thought we’d run you through all the reasons why joining Team Pistachio would be a real blast…
1. We have some AMAZING clients. From global tech clients to well-known retail brands, exciting start-ups to thriving educational facilities. Our client base ranges from corporate to small business, and everything in between. This means we’re always growing, and we’re always kept on our toes with a variety of different project types.
2. We cover a lot of ground. With two official bases in Nottingham and Marlow, it’s fair to say we like to get about. Plus, with a team that live and work between the office and home, we like to keep things flexible, productive, and moving.
3. We’re a family. We’re a tight-knit team and no matter the weather, we are always there for each other, come rain or shine, highs or lows. That’s why we know what’s important when it comes to juggling a busy work life and happy home life. Your family is our family, and together that makes everyone #TeamPistachio.
4. We’re bursting with creativity. We’re a talented bunch here at Pistachio, even if we do say so ourselves. Whether it’s graphic design, animation, web design, copy or content creation, there’s always a lot of creative projects to get our heads around and smash out of the park. And we wouldn’t want it any other way.
5. We know how to have a laugh. If you don’t laugh, you’ll cry, right? Well, that’s our motto. So, you can always be sure that when you’re rolling with the Pistachio team, no matter the drama, we’ll find a way to get those laughter lines growing before the day is done. And if that’s not a promise, it’s definitely a challenge.
So, if you think we sound like the kind of team you’d like to be involved with we’ve got a great opportunity to join us as an Account Manager.
As an Account Manager at Pistachio, you’ll work alongside and report to the Account Director to manage current client requirements, develop and create new opportunities within our current client base and help us to explore new business opportunities. You’ll also be called upon to provide key marketing support to the Pistachio brand.
If you’d like to see the full job description or talk about the role in more detail, simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org